Thursday 2 April 2009

The trials of indecision

Today I thought I'd start to make a camera case for my new camera inspired by this very cute video by hine...

However yesterday may have been a bit of an april fool moment. I went to get the dimensions of my new camera from amazon and noticed the comments from buyers (surely this should I have been the first thing I would have read...) and everyone, all three of them, said it is not good...
Now I'm back to square one!! I think I'm going to have to return it when it arrives. £100 is a lot for me and it's my first digital camera - it has to be good!

HELP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got your message on blog thank you!!! For the camera, have you tried Jessops? they often have reductions on good quality cameras so maybe check them out.
Otherwise hope everything's going well! Xx