Sunday 19 April 2009

My Own Fair Hands Only Reached For The Purse

I'm meant to be studying at the moment so less creative pursuits are taking place (actually this is a lie, many a procrastination project has been started it's just that I don't get round to finishing them because then I'd have to admit that I'm really not working)

However I have noticed that my usual stingy and thrifty self is transformed by the chore of revising and suddenly I get flash with my (non-existent) cash. Last revision session I ended up with a new alarm clock, 3 books I have and never will read, 2 new dresses and photo frame. It is terrible how easy it is to shop online, some sites even remember my card number so I don't even have the moment of down-to-earth logic when I have to reach for my purse to save me.

This time round I thought I was being better and have largely managed to avoid my online shopping demons (the Laura Ashley website is my worst weakness). However I have just been shopping in real shops with real money. I am not sure which is worse.

I did come away with these beautiful shoes though and as a further time wasting pursuit I have photographed them for your viewing delight...



Please excuse my hideously pasty leg and instead concentrate on my bargain success. These Cavella shoes were reduced from £80 to £19 and most importantly were IN MY SIZE.

I shall be wearing them with another procrastination find... these 1940s hair tutorials courtesy of super kawaii mama

No comments: