Saturday 1 August 2009

All Change Please



A little bit of exciting news... My blog is moving!


I finally did the logical thing and made all of my various blogs/emails/websites have the same name. Much less confusing!


Blogger has come up trumps and I was able to move all my posts and comments across to the new address. So if all of you lovely people following me (and those of you who aren't yet) would like to add...



to whatever blog following tool they use I will be a very happy bunny! Also those of you who are super amazing and have me in their links section, would you be able to change that too? I also have a little ad you can stick on the side of your blog if you fancy doing a swap...


I also have a new email...

4 comments:

marta lucy summer said...

will change yr blog url in my links as soon as i get hold of a copy of dreamweaver that is not expired.. and hopefully that will be soon :) well done for doing so much organizing! in other news i brought various bits of fabric from home, potentially good for upcycling, would you wanna have a look? my plan is to copy you and build a lightbox, so when i do, i can send you some photos!

Anonymous said...

so what happens to this one? do we not go on here anymore? Xx

Clare said...

@Olly
It will go to blog heaven and be very well looked after! All my old posts and comments etc from here are on the new blog too so i'm afraid this one is a bit redundant for now... maybe one day it will be ressurected. However, for now I can barely keep up with one blog so probably best to forget about with my own fair hands.

Anonymous said...

Hi

I love your blog so I gave you an award

http://tealoveanarchy.blogspot.com/2010/10/fabulous-friday.html

Have a fab weekend

Natasha x